Why JVB Financial
With JVB Financial’s distribution platform, our Dealer, Institutional, and Advisor clients have a trading partner with access to the largest fixed income trading desks in the United States, offering the following advantages:
- An experienced trading department with roots in the wholesale and institutional side of the business. Our principals have served with major firms including Bank One, Bear Stearns, Ernst & Young, First Union, LaSalle Bank N.A., Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, Salomon Brothers, and Wachovia Bank.
- A broad range of Primary and Secondary offerings – you will not be limited to proprietary inventory like other firms.
- Accurate and timely execution of fixed income transactions.
- Personalized investment strategy, designed for your objectives. Our Sales & Trading desk can assist with fixed income strategies, swap ideas, ladder and barbell strategies, portfolio analysis, and analytical support, and can provide up-to-the-minute market commentary and news.
- A professional, knowledgeable, and energetic staff that understands the value of the broker-client relationship. Our team will work hard to earn your trust and confidence.
JVB’s expertise offers middle-market and small-cap clients the experience and capabilities of a bulge bracket investment firm, combined with the client focus and entrepreneurism of a boutique.
Our senior team combines deep industry knowledge with a consultative approach to understanding your specific objectives. We provide thoughtful, independent advice to help you achieve your business goals.
We offer a comprehensive range of traditional and innovative products and services—to deliver highly tailored solutions to meet your specific needs.
We succeed only when our clients succeed. We execute every transaction with professionalism and passion to ensure a successful outcome.
We have always concentrated primarily in fixed income products. By continuing this focus, we create superior value for our customers through targeted expertise and knowledge.
Since inception we have broadened recognition and positive perception of the JVB name by the quality of our people, the expertise and knowledge of the products we offer, and the strong relationships we have maintained with our customers.
We provide our customers with our best intellectual capital (experience), by maximizing the resources available to them (product) and by working together to achieve their objectives (knowledge).
Satisfied and Experienced Personnel
Our success and our growth depend on the strength of our people. Our commitment to individual excellence and teamwork has created a culture that develops our employees’ strengths and values their differences.
Sophisticated Systems, Management, and Finance
We have integrated our trading, inventory management and distribution, and back office functions to run an efficient and lean structure, yet still provide quality service to our clients and customers.
JVB is continually identifying ways to be more proactive in responding to changes and challenges in the regulatory landscape. We work hard to foster compliance, to create solid internal controls, to draft workable policies and procedures, to use the most effective tools available, to move quickly when investors are at risk, and to plan for future contingencies. This helps us identify potential problems before they happen, which is the essence of a proactive defense and our compliance strategy.